Monday, June 21, 2010

Quatro

I am 89% sure I had my 4th celebrity spotting this afternoon.

They go like this:
  1. Zack Braff
  2. Bill Nye the Science Guy
  3. T.R. Knight
  4. Liev Shreiber
I was walking to KMart to do some stealth photography (we needed on-shelf photos of the company that we design for) and a man, presumably Liev, turns the corner and continues to walk ahead of me. I wasn't entirely sure it was him so I had to do some research. After observing this guy I took some mental notes, and when I got back to work I scrounged the internet for clues.

  • Does Liev Shreiber have two kids? YES.
  • Is there photographic proof that Liev Shreiber owns/wears black classic Ray Ban sunglasses? YES.
  • Does Liev Shreiber live in New York? YES.
There you have it folks, all signs point to the fact that I am 89% sure it was him. 11% room for error.

(He is wicked tan for living in the city, and has really great calves)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, stealth K-Mart shopper! Was he the blue light special?

    ReplyDelete