Sunday, October 3, 2010

Athletes of another sort.

On Saturday, Canz Roadhouse, in Queens, opened it's door for 200 well-trained athletes for the 3rd Annual Beerlympics. I am proud to say that I was one of them. Events ranged from Beer Pong to Karaoke to Canoe Race. All though we didn't place (we did very well) my team of 6 did win the prize for best name which was "Surprise! You're Pregnant!" I am now the proud owner of a "Beerlympics 2010" Pint glass full of NYC condoms. That in itself is an achievement. Good Job Team.

Now I will say that Canz is the douchiest bar I've been to in a long time. It's the bar that all of the "Bro's" go to, where the girls are half dressed and their "shirts" say "Do you like our canz?" ....YES, that bar. Will I go back? Good God, NO. I do appreciate their hospitality though.

Laura and I cleaned our apartment this weekend. Ok, not only this weekend, but on a Friday night. Who are we?? It looks great, and smells normal again! We win. I don't think I've mentioned this but, the people on either side of our apartment have babies (that cry...a lot, because that's what babies do when they aren't pooping or eating) Personally, I think it's some sick joke that the universe is playing on Laura and I, but I also consider it some really great birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment