Wednesday, September 22, 2010

an apology.

I'm reading a book called "Dirty Girls," and the author, who used to/or does (I can't remember) write for Maxim, talks about the secret life of girls that guys don't know about, ie not showering on the weekends, lack of shaving in the winter, and eating cereal for dinner. Every single word in that book I can relate to. There is a section about certain types of girls. The girl who needs to be in a relationship, and the perpetually single girl who get's "the dreads." The second one is me. I, like most girls, find myself wanting a relationship, I look for it, I hope for it, etc. Then when I find something good, or otherwise tolerable, the single girl inside starts to freak out. It's hard enough to keep track of one person (me), why would I want to try and add another into the mix.
Then once I realize that I don't want a relationship after all, I tend to drop off the face of the earth, for this I am sorry. k a dumb book for me to realize how big of a chump I am.

It's not you, it's me...really.

No comments:

Post a Comment