Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meow

I got an e-mail from my mom today saying that my cat, eloise, has a urinary tract infection. Now she has to collect a urine sample. Poor baby kitty, poor mom for having to sit around all day waiting for my cat to cop a squat. In some sort of demented way this kind of makes me giggle a little.

Sonic Youth is playing in New York on Saturday for a suggested donation of $3. How fun does that sound?

Also, I'm only eating salad for the rest of my life, except when I eat cereal.

2 comments:

  1. Salad and cereal...sounds like you are going to be doing a lot of chewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love salad and cereal! Crunchy, though, if you're up for this deafening challenge!

    I feel sorry for the poor kitty, but the thought of someone trying to catch her pee in a cup IS funny. Especially because it isn't you, her owner. Maybe you should get your mom some flowers!

    ReplyDelete