Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I have two habits that happen frequently whilst drinking. It's PG don't worry.

1.) I tend to delete people from my facebook and/or telephone.

2.) I change people's name's in my phonebook to absurd nicknames like "Big Daddy Rock," "Bico," and "Eggs"


The first becomes difficult because after I change someone's name, I usually have no idea who it is later. For instance "Frank's Mom" -- I don't know a Frank, or maybe I do, nor am I friends with his mom. This is the great mystery of the week. Someone PLEASE tell me who the f Frank's Mom is. Please?

Also, if I haven't called you in awhile and you're angry, now you know why.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I commented on this awhile ago. Did it not go through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, not sure, the last comment I had said "I heart your blog"

    ReplyDelete