Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5th grade blues

At my apartment complex they offer a shuttle service to and from the junction where I catch the train to head into the city. There are two stops where they pick me up, mine happens to be the first stop. When I get on in the morning there are usually about 3 others that board the shuttle with me and then we head to the next one. At this stop there about 10 or more people that board. Here's the whiney part of my post: NOBODY WILL SIT WITH ME. What the ef. I must look like a major beyotch in the AM because everyday all of the seats are filled except the one next to me. Takes me back to the schoolyard days when there's was always the last person to be picked for kickball. SOMEONE PLEASE SIT NEXT TO ME, Im just a nice girl who wants to be your friend.

please?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're just too hot to handle?! Nobody wants to get burned! (sssssssssssssssss)

    ReplyDelete