Monday, August 30, 2010

The best I ever had.

So in comes the end of the summer. The most exciting/nerve racking/adventurous summer of my entire life and I absolutely cannot wait to see what's next.

My best friend since middle school, Rhonda, told me before she left to live in France for a year told me "I can't believe YOU have a job in New York Fucking City, you're SO passive." And she's right, I am passive, and really good things always fall into my lap. Spoiled? probably, but it's not my fault. I like my win-win attitude, it's the end of the world if something doesn't go your way, in fact I think it's one of my best qualities.

I'm excited for the fall in a new place. I need to find an apple orchard, and good pumpkins to carve. Plan my holiday festivities and travel time. I WILL be getting a real Christmas tree this year and Im so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin Carving party. L.i.am.'s place. Be there or be square.

    And, the Tigers game makes a good outing as well.

    Love that everything has fallen into perfect place for you.

    ReplyDelete