Thursday, August 19, 2010

have you seen my baseball?

On monday I went to my first Yankees game. New yorkers are excited when I tell them that, and then I ramble on about how I only went because they were playing the Detroit Tigers. Enter the angry glares. I can't help it, I wouldn't ask them to change their team if they happened to move out of the state and Lord knows they wouldn't. It was a sweet sweet victory for the good guys. Then they lost Tuesday and Wednesday, I have faith they can pull their shit together today, and atleast tie the four game series.

Chelsea's last weekend is this one. I'll only be able to hang out Friday night as I am heading to Baltimore to hang out with my sister, brother-in-law, and coolest two year old in the world. We're going to an Orioles game (we all know they need as many fans as they can get). I see foam fingers and mustard on my white-tee and lots of playtime with the little guy.

Also, I WAS offered a permanent position at my studio. Hellllo salary and benefits. I never thought dental insurance would get me excited, who knew growing up would be so...fun.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your job and the dental insurance. Whoop, Whoop! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete