Tuesday, April 5, 2011

five.

A song that reminds me of someone.

I kept trying to do this one backwards. I would think of someone and then try and associate a song with them. Then I finally told myself to stop and think of a time that I heard a song an immediately thought of a person.

My person is one of my closest friends, Rochelle, and her song is Sway by Bic Runga. I remember when she bought the CD that had this song on it, she had heard it at Red Lobster where she worked at the time, although it's also on the American Pie soundtrack also, and played it ALL the time. Thank goodness it's a really great song. AND when I need a Rochelle fix, I just hit play.

2 comments:

  1. This song just sounds to me like it should remind people of someone. Glad it helps you get your Rochelle fix in across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful song I have never heard it before it is gong on my list of need to get.

    ReplyDelete