Monday, February 14, 2011

me and myself sitting in a tree.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I used to hate today, so much in fact that I insisted on giving sympathy cards out instead of mushy love cards. Then I had an epiphany. This is the only day that I can tell people how much I love myself without sounding like a complete asshole. Or I might sound like an asshole, but I don't really care because I'm entitled on February 14th, plus I can shower myself in chocolate.

I was supposed to go on a second date tonight, but decided it was too much pressure and would infringe on my star wars tradition, which by the way was borrowed from a friend of a friend, so i can't take all of the credit for such a great idea.

J'taime!

2 comments:

  1. I went on a date on Christmas Day once, it was awful. I would whole-heartedly recommend against dates on holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Day? haha Was he Jewish?

    ReplyDelete