Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh, here I am.

Sorry about the insanely long ass hiatus. I got all caught up in moving, settling, exploring, etc. Hopefully I can recharge and get back into the swing of things.

Just so you know ladies, chivalry still exists. It was pouring this entire week and while stepping off the subway, and approaching the steps to go outside, umbrella in hand, there was a girl at the bottom of the stairs waiting to see if the rain would let up. As she's standing there a guy comes down the stairs and hands her his umbrella and keeps walking. It was so AWESOME. I bet that guy has some amazing karma, the hand off seemed so easy for him. I've decided that I need to do more things like that.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back. And, hooray for awesome people. Hope something wonderful comes his way.

    ReplyDelete