Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two Weeks Notice

In two weeks I move from Kalamazoo, MI (yes, it's real) to New York City. I accepted a design internship for the summer in the heart of Manhattan. I started this blog to write about my new adventure and share it with the world...well, mainly just for friends and family so I don't have to tell stories over and over again.

I don't have a place to live yet, but my friend/classmate Laura is moving out there also, and happens to be traveling there with her family and will be apartment hunting for the both of us. I completely trust her, so I'm not too worried. If worst comes to worst, I will be sleeping in the subway station, I'm sure I can find someone to cuddle with to keep me warm (kidding, Mom).

I found out today that I can wear jeans to work -- SCORE.


No comments:

Post a Comment